NGOFS is committed to ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection and quality enhancement.
The Management Team is committed to give first priority to health, safety and the working environment, reducing HSE risks and maintaining a high standard of HSE performance.
All levels of management are responsible and are held accountable for providing and maintaining a safe working environment. All employees, contractors and third parties have active commitment and accountability for HSE. Our commitment include:
- Meet customer requirements on HSE and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Recognition by all employees and contractors that safety and environmental protection is a condition of employment and that they are responsible for their safety and the safety of those around them.
- Identification of risks to health and safety, and implementation of measures to control risk to an acceptable level.
- Continuously improve our employees’ safe working skills through appropriate training programs.
- Setting and publishing specific health and safety targets. Progress towards achieving the targets will be continuously monitored by the Management Team.
- Maintain and operate our tools, equipment and facilities in an efficient manner, with the health and safety of employees as our first priority.
- Providing the required resources to ensure environment protection and minimize our impact on the environment through all possible ways such as pollution prevention, reduction and recycling of waste.
- Visible management commitment, effective communication and training to ensure environmental protection, and the safety and health of our employees.
- Providing appropriate resources to implement this policy.
- This Policy statement shall be made available to all interested parties.